Georgia housing indicators for July are in, and the market in Georgia mirrors the now two-year national trend of low inventory and higher sale prices:
– New Listings increased 3 percent to 14,873.
– Pending Sales increased 14.7 percent to 11,772.
– Closed Sales were stable, posting a 1 percent increase to 11,256.
– Days on Market decreased 9 percent to 50 days.
– Median Sales Price increased 4 percent to $208,500.
– Average Sales Price increased 4.5 percent to $256,125.
– Inventory levels decreased 13 percent to 38,169 units.
– Months Supply of Inventory was down 20 percent to 3.7 months.
Many people have been waiting for just the right moment to make a move; your time may be now.
- Demand is high
- The number of days a home is on the market is down
- Multiple buyers are bidding on the same property
- Mortgage rates are still low
Contact me to learn what is happening in your local market and how you can take advantage.